Monday, June 3, 2013

That's Odd

So, my period app said, "Period expected in 3 days." But...I came on THAT day. Heavy. Like, out of no where flood.  But yeah, it was so unexpected. That made me 3 days early and threw my ovulation/fertility dates off. I started my cycle on CD21. {TMI part.....} Today I am on CD4. It's already showing signs of tappering off. I think because my flow has been so heavy this cycle, which again is very unusual for me. I usually spot...then go full blast. This time my body went straight to full blast. Now, I'm thinking because May was a long month it shifted things a little, which is not totally uncommon for me. The longer months sometimes makes my body act weird.
 
With this shift, my predicted ovulation for the big TTC month is September 27th-October 2nd. We get back from our vacation on the 27th. My period is predicted for September 23rd-September 29th.
Positive - I will probably not need to track my ovulation while we are on vacation because it's too early in my cycle. Negative - I will be on my period while we are in Disney. Blah! I will just have to wait and see what happens between now and then.......
 
I can't believe it's already June. Baby C is already starting to "move fast." My mother-in-law jokes with me all the time that she's "getting out the way for #2." lol Don't know how true that is but I wish Baby C would slowwwww down! lol She's showing signs of teething and I feel like she is doing so much so soon. *sighs* I'm just gonna enjoy her at this stage for as long as I can. I know one day I will wake up to a teenager and feel so sad that my baby is not totally dependent on me anymore. Being a mom is tough. I'm looking forward to giving my wife another little squishy new baby. That will be our last.....unless God has other plans.
 
I find my mind conflicting between.......I'm about to start TTC #2........but I'm also actively looking for a new job. It feels weird in a sense. But like my wife always says, "What about hetero's?! They start new jobs and get pregnant right away all the time. The only difference is WE will be trying and they get ooops, We're pregnant!" lol So very true. She always has a way of putting things into perspective for me. And....knowing what we know about our last journey TTC, you really don't know when it's gonna happen. It could be sooner rather than later but on the other hand it could be later rather than sooner.
The one thing I do know is that TTC can take over your life if you let it. It will literally halt life as you know it. If you sit around and wait for it to happen...you could find yourself missing out on other opportunities that life presents. We literally lived in 2 week increments last time and I don't want to do that again. We became so preoccupied, which is to be expected, but...still was overwhelming. I just have faith that if a door opens for a new job...God did it and the other stuff will just fall into place. He's got us covered. I believe that............

No comments:

Post a Comment