Monday, June 10, 2013

Excited!


While there really isn't much to update today...I felt I needed to document this moment. I've been bored at work today and decided to read a few TTC Blogs. I can admit that for the FIRST time during my own journey I had that, "Maybe I should go NOW!" moment.
 
While it passed quickly.........
 
I was excited that for the first time I was actually REALLY excited about ttc and my wife getting me pregnant. The tww, the insems, the betas, the u/s visits...all of it! We are still aiming for October but at least now, in this moment I know I'm at peace and excited about the journey I am about to go on physically, mentally and emotionally. I still have my concerns about actively looking for a job knowing we will officially start ttc in October I just keep reminding myself that God is in control.
 
Today is CD11 and still no signs of ovulation. OPK at 6:30am and again and 12noon both were negative. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my weird cycle this month. Last month I got a smiley on CD12 and then it was gone on CD13. So we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment