Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nope.



Well, I'm at CD12 and there are no signs of ovulation. Nothing. No change in my cervical fluid. No change on the OPK's....nothing. So, last cycle I got a smiley on CD12 and this cycle there is no sign of the little eggy anywhere. I'm not stressing too much because I know me coming on my period 3 days early this month has something to do with it. The only thing that I have noticed is that I'm horny. Like really really horny. Other than that...Nothing here.
 
Oh, I almost forgot: Is it weird that I do have moments when I don't want my eggs to be released? Like, I would be totally cool with skipping ovulation at this stage because I don't want to waste valuable eggs. I know I know....sounds crazy. BUT when you are considered AMA {Advance Maternal Age} you need all the eggs you can get when you actually start introducing sperm into the equation!
 
My fertility app projected my fertile days to be June 4th - June 9th and my cycle to start June 23rd - June 29th. So far that's not accurate. Today is the 11th and I haven't ovulated yet. I will test again this evening.
 
I'm going to schedule my GYN apppointment for next month. That will be my 6month follow-up. Once I get the all clear from my GYN I will then contact the RE so Mommy N and I can sit down to discuss our plans to TTC with the Doc and get my bloodwork done. Mommy N's OB suggested that I get a bloodwork panel done every 3 months until we actually start...just to make sure everything is still good and my levels are still normal. Great suggestion! While we don't plan to push this out much further it will be reassuring to actually know where my little eggs stand in terms of reserve.
 
Note To Self:
It's okay to say I want a healthy baby boy.......
It's okay to desire a son to present to my wife........
It's okay to have a preference.......
But I'm also okay with just another healthy, happy baby and I healthy non-eventful pregnancy.......regardless of the gender.



******UPDATE******

Well Whadda ya know! I just went to the bathroom {8:30am} and there was A LOT of ewcm! That means something is happening in there. I will test at around 5pm or 6pm today. Stay tuned folks! I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment