Thursday, June 13, 2013

Positive!

 

Today is CD14. I took a test at 12noon. STRONG positive Opk. This line appeared before the test was even completely done! The pee was still creeping up when I saw the strong line. The test line is actually darker than the control. Now I'm feeling good about my tracking thus far. I will continue to test out my surge and see when it "goes away."
 My wife is cool as a cucumber about it all. I'm scared shytless! lol I guess because I feel like THIS is really gonna happen in a few months. She's been thru this all and I'm sure she had these moments to herself and I didn't know about them. Secret pee sessions in the work bathroom stall. Lord help me...............

My Body Still Works.
It knows exactly what It's Supposed to Do.
36 and 37 is NOT old.
Everything will be Just fine.
It will ALL play out exactly the way God designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment