Friday, June 7, 2013

Round 2


This will be my 2nd cycle tracking ovulation. Today is CD8. This cycle while my flow was VERY heavy the first 2 days...it was a shorter cycle and much lighter at the end. I will test from CD9 thru CD13. This month I will be using the dollar store cheapies to track it. I've used all of the smiley's and honestly I think they are way too expensive just to do trial cycles. I will purchase more when we actually "go live."
 
Last cycle I got the smiley on CD12. I honestly think I got the first surge on CD11 but that as my graduation day and I didn't test. We shall see what this cycle reveals.
 
I'm going to schedule an appt with my GYN for a follow-up pap in July. I'm due for my 6 month followup and my last one was in January. I'm sure everything will be fine so I plan to schedule an appt to see the RE once I get the results back. So as it stands here is the game plan.......
 
GYN - July
RE - August (for bloodwork and to check AMA levels)
HSG - (tentative) September
1st at home insem - October
 
I'm doing well taking the prenatal vitamins and so far I haven't experienced any issues with not being able to go to the bathroom. I was a little concerned about that. So far so good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment