Thursday, June 13, 2013

Doing The Most.

 
One thing I've learned during this process is that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do....and that being, the MOST. TTC is not always pretty, romantic, ethical, ideal, or classy.
 
Folks, the pic above is what desperation looks like.
 
Yes, that is what you think it is. I needed to test {OPK) when I got home but could NOT hold my pee another second....let alone for the whole 30 minute commute home from work. So, I grabbed a container at work, deposited, and drove all the way home like it was a small fragile baby. Well, it was in the cup holder of my center console but you get my point.
 
I had a lot more ewcm during the day so I thought for sure the line on the OPK would have been dark. But it wasn't. It was a tad darker than the day before but not significantly darker indicating ovulation. So, I have no clue at this point. Yesterday was CD 13 and I took the test at 3pm. Negative. Today is CD14 and I will probably test again around 4pm. We shall see what happens.
 
Oh, I also realized just how much I prefer the CBE smileys. I ran out the other day so I'm only using the dollar store OPK's at this point. While I know what a negative vs a positive OPK looks like....the smiley's just take ALL the guess work out. This is important when you really start trying because the less stress and anxiety the better. I'm not stressed or worried at this stage but this has taught me that spending a few extra dollars on the CBE smileys is well worth it! The only reason I'm not buying them at this point is because I'm cheap...but when we do actually start the smileys will replace the dollar store OPKs.
According to my period app next period is expected June 23rd - June 29th. But it also has my fertile days as June 27th - July 2nd. I just don't see how that's even possible. How can my period AND fertile projections overlap? Ugh!
 
Up until this fertility stuff my app has been on point with my period, usually within 1 at the most 2 days off. Most cycles its dead on. So I have no idea about its predictions about fertility. Again, because my last cycle was a whole 3 days early and was unusually heavy from the start and then extremely light 3 days towards the end I'm going to attribute this massive confusion to a weird cycle. Let's see what the next few days brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment