Monday, June 17, 2013

Fertility. Babies & Stomach Aches. Oh MY!


Hahahaha! This picture cracks me up! But yeah, really. My stomach told me it hated me yesterday. I was doubled over in pain.....{wait. this may be a little tmi but it must be documented}....I was doubled over in pain because I hadn't been to the bathroom for #2 in way too long! Then. It. Hit. Me.
 
I was sleep with Baby C on the couch and all of a sudden sharp stomach pains hit me so hard they work me out of my sleep! I placed her in the rock and play and headed straight for the bathroom! I was sweating and in agony! Mommy N knocked on the door to check on me because I had been in there so long! I could hardly talk! Needless to say...I was a whole 2lbs lighter when I left out of there.
 
That leads me to today's blog entry. Every time my stomach hurts for whatever reason I always equate it to pregnancy and childbirth. In that I say to myself, "If I cannot handle this what makes ME think I can have a baby!" Arghhhhhh!
 
My pain tolerance is close to zero and I know these things do not give me an accurate depiction of what being pregnant and having a baby will be like...but they do give me a point of reference. It makes me feel like a punk! Annnnnd it makes me question if I'm strong enough to do this. I hate feeling that way. One minute I feel like I'm ready and the next I'm not so sure. I know I'm ready mentally....it's the physical part that remains questionable. My own mom questions if I can actually do it. She knows how I am with pain. lol I hate that she's right. *humph*
 
God bless my wife with super natural strength to deal with me through this journey. She's gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment