Monday, July 29, 2013

9 weeks......shyt is about to get real.


Nine weeks til insemination. It's just not sinking in yet that in 9 short weeks my wife will insert sperm into my body to prayerfully make another baby. Whoa. I just want to thank you all for the support and the encouragement. It does help! To know I have an entire Blogger family cheering me on is really kinda dope!
 
Oh, I did get an excellent report from my RE last week. After two years of abnormal pap smears I FINALLY got a normal result from my visit/pap on July 3rd. God is Good. Now, I really feel good about moving forward. All systems are a go!
 
I think it's kinda cool that Mommy N is realllllllly getting excited about, as she puts it, "I can't wait to knock you up!?" Hahaha...Girl BYE! lol No, really It's cool. She's having way too much fun with it tho. lol I'm so thankful I can give her this experience. I pray everything goes smooth. She's always on me about taking my prenatals. I started taking an extra 800mcg of Foli.c Aci.d last week. That brings my total to 1600mcg per day. With my age I think that's good enough. Did any of you ladies take more than the 800 that comes in the prenatal vitamins? Just curious....
 
We have decided to purchase the big box of CBE Smiley's to start next cycle. I didn't track with the OPK's this cycle. I was over it! I just went by my cervical mucus. Next cycle we will bring out the real gunz to track our eggy. We will probably start using our fertility monitor as well. Although I'm not excited about the thought of using it while we are on vacation in Disney in September. *humph*
 
Well, just an update...We have been in contact with our donor and we have scheduled appointments for his medical work up. Yes, we are using the same donor as Baby C. He's so great! We could not have found a better donor. He's been so wonderful, consistent and compliant throughout this whole entire process. I've read horror stories about known donors but I'm so thankful we didn't experience any of those issues. He actually laughed and said, "I hope y'all get a boy this time!" Although the ultimate goal is simply to have an uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby....He knows how badly we really want a little guy. We need some testosterone in our house to balance things out! lol It's just awesome to go thru this and not have any anxiety, stress or fears about the donor. We are truly blessed.
 
Mark this day......7-29-13.....something tells me I'm gonna get pregnant the first try, or at max 3. I don't know what it is...but something internal tells me that it's gonna happen pretty quickly for me. It makes me excited and nervous at the SAME DAMN TIME! If it's gonna happen fast I would rather it happen first try....reason being, I'm not planning on telling family and friends until after our NT scan...which will put us in January. My moms birthday is the 11th so it would be a really nice birthday gift for her. But we shall see.
 
Today is CD13....
My Body works......
Everything will work out just the way it's supposed to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment