Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TTC: Go-Go Gadget Lesbian Synchronicity!





Today is CD1. Crazy thing is....it's CD1 for both me AND my wife. Ha! Mommy N woke up and was like, "my period started." I got up about 15 minutes after her and was like, "my period started." LOL! Go figure! She is 2 days late. I'm right on-time! {Thus the picture above from my period app} hehehe! I can remember before my wife got pregnant with Baby C we had months when we came on together but that hasn't happened in so long. I once heard that when lesbian couples move-in together or spend a lot of time together their cycles sometimes "sync." I'm not sure how true that is but.........

#Randomness - I was so thrown off when my wife got pregnant! Let me explain....I'm one of the lucky women who do not have menstrual cramps {Don't hate ladies lol} Anyhoo...I never get any pre-period, period or post-period cramps....nothing. I just come on. But I always knew around when I was gonna come on because I was usually the week after my wife. She was my gauge. lol So, when she got pregnant I had nothing to go by! It sounds weird but since I never get cramps I used her to give me a heads up about my impending cycle. lol Thank God for period tracking apps! What did I do before the smart-phone??? 

Things like a regular ON-TIME cycle make me feel better and better about my age and the whole TTC journey. It gives me that little extra confidence I need each month. Since we have decided to not do the HSG until we have unsuccessfully tried to make a baby for 3 months I won't be having any further testing done before we start TTC. My RE mentioned "monitoring ultrasounds" during our last visit, when we start in October, but unless them joints are covered by my health insurance, "No thanks Ma'am!" We will just use the OPK's and pray we get the timing right. 


CD1: July 17th, 2013
The magic cycle: September 24th-September 30th
Fertile Days: September 28th -October 3rd. 
Inseminations: October 1st, 3rd, & 5th...maaaybe Oct.7th. 




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Check out my most recent post for what that means, then answer the questions and share the love!

    ReplyDelete