Monday, May 13, 2013

Practice


So, Mother's Day was amazing! We hosted our 3rd annual Mother's Day brunch at the house and as usual it was a success. I'm not sure if we are going to do it next year because honestly I would much rather take a mini-vacation just the 3 of us. I don't know...maybe I'm just tired and still recovering from all the prep that goes into making the day successful. I may change my mind.
 
This was our first Mother's Day! Waking up to Baby C was all the gift I needed. I immediately reflected back to last year when we were sad. After months of TTC we still hadn't gotten our BFP. The day, although good because we celebrated OUR moms....was bittersweet because we wanted to at least be pregnant by then. But things don't always go how you plan. This year we were MOMS! We had our own little bundle there to love and kiss. It was a very special day to Mommy N and I.
 
I've decided to do a practice run this cycle. I'm going to track my ovulation. Just to see. We plan on using the cheap dollar store ovulation predictor (which work VERY well) along with the CBE smiley's. It will be kinda fun. I guess I just want to see that little smiley face. As you've read...in previous entries, I'm an older Mama so for me it's probably making sure things still work. I started my cycle on 05-11-13 so today is CD3. I will probably start testing on CD7 (May 17th). The fertility app has my peak days listed as 18th -20th with the 20th being O day. We shall see. My cycles are like clock-work so I'm praying that helps to move things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment