Friday, May 10, 2013

5 Months


Countdown..........
 
Okay, so I looked at the calendar and I realized we have roughly 5 months before our first at home insemination for kiddo #2!
My cycle tracker projects my period weeks will be September 27th-October3rd, 2013 and October 20-October 26, 2013. That means back to the fertility monitor, the CBE smileys and donor coordination!
I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand I'm really excited and looking forward to it. Kinda like conquering a major fear! But on the other hand I'm really scared and nervous. I know what we went through with my wife, Mommy N, and I just pray we are ready emotionally to go thru all that again. Especially now that we have a little baby to look after. It was rough. But in the end we have Baby C so it was indeed all worth it.
We plan to take our yearly vacation at the end of September. I'm really looking forward to that trip for soooo many reasons:
1. It will be our first trip to Disney with a real whole baby!
2. It will be our first trip to Disney as a family of 3 instead of it just being Mommy N and myself.
3. I can drink all the beer and wine my lips touch because it will be my LAST week drinking
4. I can drink all the beer and wine my lips touch because it will be my LAST week drinking
(No you're not going crazy...I'm just really gonna let myself enjoy the wonderful taste of a freezing cold beer poolside)
5. It will give me a chance to relax and get myself together mentally and emotionally for the TTC journey.
 
I've decided I am going to have the HSG test done just to make sure my tubes are clear and all set to go. I am also going to schedule an appointment with my RE to make sure we are all on the same page. I plan to use the progest.erone suppositories from day 3 of ovulation on. I honestly believe that is what helped my wife BIG TIME! Also, I will need to have my pap done in late August/September so I'm probably going to have that done before we leave for Florida.
So, as the timeline goes:
- Start taking my prenatal vitamins next month (I already take 800mcg of folic acid)
- Meet with the RE in August
- Schedule the HSG test for sometime in August or September (Not sure yet)
-First round of inseminations in October.
I pray we are not on this ride for long! It would be nice to get our BFP on the first or second try!

No comments:

Post a Comment