Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Motion Sickness


Just looking at this pic makes me wanna puke! OMG. I've been cursed with extreme motion sickness all of my life. I'm a little scared because I know it's a symptom of pregnancy. Needless to say I'm praying mine doesn't get worse when I'm pregnant! Ugh!
I had an episode this weekend where I had a little too much to drink. It was horrible. I asked my wife, "does morning sickness feel like the kinda sickness you get after you've had too much to drink?" Her reply, "yeah." lol I was like "Ohhhh noooo well I'm in trouble!" lol I hate motion sickness! I'd rather be in full out pain! I can handle being in pain better. *Sighs* I know there is medication I can take for it but I just don't want to have to deal at all!
 
Lord, please go easy on the kid in the morning sickness/nausea department. Oh, and in the labor department too! Is that asking for too much? lol
 
I start my prenatal vitamins next month and after Sunday's episode I've declared that I will no longer drink liquor. I'm getting way too old for that foolishness and besides, I have a kid and soon to be kiddies. I can't allow myself to go "there" again because Lord forbid something happens I would be in no shape to help. Can't have that...so, farewell to my liquor drinking days. Beer and wine only for this gal. I'm sure my wife will be proud *Thumbs up*
 



No comments:

Post a Comment