Monday, August 26, 2013

TTC: It's Positive....really positive.


There are now 5 weeks until we inseminate. I tested from CD10 until this morning, CD16. The test were all negative on CD10, CD11, CD12 & CD13. However, on CD13 @ 11:30pm I tested and noticed while the test was negative it was in fact getting darker. Oh, and although it was negative {TMI Alert}....I had LOTS of ewcm. Great sign that something was gearing to happen. 
So.......
I had a VERY vivid dream the morning of CD14 that I was ovulating and my test was positive. I woke up...went to the bathroom and as I was testing and yelling into the bedroom telling my wife about the dream...I put a few drops on the test and before I could even get the whole dream/story out I saw the test line get extremely dark. I laughed. My test line was SO dark it almost looked black. Wowzers! 

I took the test in the bedroom so my wife could see it and she was like, "ohhhhh yeahhhh, let's insem today!!!" 
***TIRES SCREECH*** 
Girl BYE! I have FIVE more weeks of beer and wine drinking to do! 

Yes, I'm counting down and Yes...I'm drinking 40oz's...did I tell y'all I love beer? Oh well, yeah...I plan on spending quality time drinking my cold brews and even trying new beers! Yes, I love beer. Oh wait, I already said that. lol

-Sidebar- About us and vivid dreams....the month my wife got her BFP, we BOTH had dreams the test was positive before we tested. It was crazy because she even had a dream of how it was going to happen...with her peeing in the cup but ME actually doing the test. The month we got our BFP with Baby C, my wife pee'd in the specimen cup but came back to bed. I got up later to let the dog out...saw the urine sitting there in the bathroom and did the test. I yelled for her to come look because I thought I saw a line! She came running! Needless to say it was indeed a line and we have an amazing 5 month old now. 

Anywhoo.......I tested on CD15 @ 6:20am...still positive but not as dark as the day before (CD14). By this morning, CD16...it is negative. According to my app my cycle is expected to start in 8 more days...September 3rd. 

No word about the job as of yet so we are proceeding as planned.................if I receive any news I will be sure to update you all. Thanks again for all the encouraging words. It does help me maintain my sanity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment