Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Showtime, Baby! Password please....

 
 
Today is CD2
Next Period Expected: September 3rd, 2013
7 weeks til inseminations begin
------------------------------------------------------- 
 
This cycle will officially mark our "live" ovulation tracking. Up until now I have been using the dollar store cheapies to track my ovulation. Now, don't sleep on the dollar store opk's because they have been extremely accurate! In fact, when my wife got pregnant with Baby C we used the dollar store pregnancy test and the expensive ones but the dollar store test worked better! We STILL have our BFP test and it's STILL very dark and positive, mind you....Baby C will be 5 months old next week! So, needless to say I am a dollar store believer when it comes to baby making related stuff.
 
But.......now that we are actively tracking to gear up for inseminations I want to up the bar with the digital smiley opk's.  I was going to switch to the "Advance" digital opk's but the reviews were kinda mixed and not as solid as the original ones. I don't have time for the new and improved games that have glitches still yet to be worked out. No Ma'am! These things cost way too much for that! I will be ordering them from Amaz.on and hopefully we can get at least 3 cycles worth from one box. Prayerfully we won't need all three but three is a good zone to place myself in mentally. Honestly, I'm mentally prepared for 6 months of TTC before I totally start thinking my dinosour eggs have hatched and went to college! 
 
This is surreal.
 
The donor is all set for his medical work-up. I've contacted my health insurance and they will cover the Mater.niT21 at 100%. I will contact my RE before we leave for Disney in September to either come in to see her or for her to call in my prescription for the progester.one suppositories. Mommy N and I have decided we want to use them from the start. We honestly think that made the difference when we conceived Baby C. They are a messy pain in the azz and totally interfere with spontaneous sexcapades but...we know they helped sustain my wife's healthy pregnancy. The RE is on-board as per our last visit so she may just call in a prescription without seeing me.
 
 
*****Important****** When we go live with our inseminations I will be password protecting some of the blog entries to keep you all updated regarding test results etc. When that time comes the only way you will be kept in the loop is via the password. If you wanna stay connected just shoot me an email once you start seeing the protected posts and I will gladly give it to you.
 
7 weeks ya'll. SEVEN WEEKS til we start for Baby #2! OMG!
 
So many wonderful things are happening for my wife and I. Both as a married couple and for us as individuals. It's such a blessing. We take none of it for granted.
 
 
I'm still scared shytless. #Tho.





No comments:

Post a Comment