Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TTC: CD15

Okay...so here's a really quick update:


-My first positive opk this month was on CD13 around 1:45pm (Sunday). 

-We had a great visit with the RE on Monday...CD14. I tested just before we left the house around 2:45pm and I still had a smiley. 

-The RE did an ultrasound and it showed a 10mm uterine lining and a 24mm follie on the left. No follies on the right. She seemed really happy with those findings. I was too considering I 'm on no medication. 

-The RE gave me a script for pro.gesterone and insem instructions. I have 50mg pro.gesterone suppositories that I should start inserting 2-3dpo. Or 2 to 3 days after the first smiley. 

- I tested today which is CD15 at 1pm and it's STILL a smiley! Yikes.

I should start my cycle on September 26th according to my app...last month it was right on-time and exact. IF that's the case this cycle we will more than likely do our insemination(s) sometime during October 6th thru the 11th. 

I will test out my surge with the opk's this cycle. I really think it will be gone by tomorrow. I hope. But even still...I want to test it out. 

Disney here we come! 


That's all folks! The next update will be a Yay or Nay :-)

Please send sticky baby two pink line energy this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment