Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Countdown Journal - Day 44

I decided to document these last few days because I want to attempt to capture as much of this journey as I can.
 
The previous posts have been more about me sharing with others but my countdown journal will be more about me documenting what's happening in my body & progress til the big day! Therefore, the only way folks will even know that I've posted these is to check in. I will not be sharing these via my usual sources.
 
 
Day 44:
 
I've had horrible gas today! For the past two days my stomach has been feeling kinda weird. Not like pain but just weird. I had several braxton hicks contractions the other night. They weren't painful but a few times I had to hold my breath just a little. Baby Boy is down reallllly low. So much so when he moves I feel it not only in my lower belly but on top of my thighs. lol Yeah, my stomach is resting on my damn thighs when I sit down. Smh....lol
 
I told my wife I don't think he's gonna hold out until our due date (07-03). I think he's gonna come sometime between now and 38 weeks. I'm praying he stays put until at least full-term which is 06-12 (37 weeks). I will be 34 weeks this Thursday. We are praying for a Cancer sign but I'm thinking he just might be a Gemini. Please hold out til after 06-22nd little baby! lol BUT....I know your birthday has already been determined so it's all good. We love you so much already.
 
We still need to finish the letters for the nursery, finish packing my lounge clothes in the hospital bag and finish cleaning the nursery. The carseat is already installed, the double stroller is already put together, our birth plan is already in place. So I guess we are all set for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment