Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Baby Boy N is here!!!!

Thanks for all the "we need updates" messages lol

I'm sure with the long time between my last update folks figured something was up!
Well...on June 10th, 2014 at 5:17am baby Boy made his surprise appearance. It took us totally by surprise. He was born at 36 weeks 5 days. Perfectly healthy and beautiful! No NICU time, no trouble at birth...just 6lbs 1oz of pure perfection.

I  promise to update with my birth story soon. But for now I will just say, God is GREAT! I had a 2 hour virually pain free labor & delivery and things could not have gone any smoother. We are truly blessed and enjoying our time as a family of four.

Thank you all for following me along this journey.  Your prayers, love, light & positive energy have really touched me via this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment